About Me

I am a 20-something woman embarking on the journey of a lifetime to lose the weight that has been holding me down, and holding me back from enjoying my life to its fullest.

July 25, 2010

Bad Mother Nature! Go to your room!

Yeah, so yesterday and today weren't so good. Let's just say that I hate Mother Nature and she hates me equally. She gives me cravings and an insatiable hunger that it's very hard to ignore. So I blew the weekend. Tomorrow is a new day, however, and it's much easier to stick to a routine during the week, so it should be much better than this weekend was. I start at the gym tomorrow. I'm sure that once I do one workout, it will remind me of why I used to do it so much and will give me that much more motivation to keep on keepin' on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment