About Me

I am a 20-something woman embarking on the journey of a lifetime to lose the weight that has been holding me down, and holding me back from enjoying my life to its fullest.

August 2, 2010

Going strong!

I know I've missed a few days. If anyone actually reads this...SORRY!!! I've been sorta busy with my new lifestyle. I've been trying to hit my calorie goals every day and shopping for healthier foods, plus working out (PS, my new iPod makes it MUCH more pleasant to do so!!!). I'm coming along very well! I've lost 5 POUNDS in a week!!! It seems to be getting easier to plan my meals and hit my goals. I will be to my ultimate goal before I know it!

I've decided that once I reach my goal, I'm going to go all-out on a new wardrobe, plus I'm going to start getting my nails done again, which I haven't done in quite some time. If I get to that goal...no, not if, WHEN, I will definitely deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. Dacã te-ai sãturat de numãrul usilor care þi-au fost închise în fatã, înscrie-te la un curs calificare si asigurã-ti mãcar o usã deschisã. Datoritã programelor de formare pe care le derulãm, caltitatea unui curs calificare este la cel mai înalt nivel, garantându-ti performanþa si oferindu-ti cheia succesului. Alege varianta potrivitã tie si înscrie-te la un curs calificare Expert Training!

    ReplyDelete